This site (https://www.staibenecosmetica.com, hereinafter the "Site") is owned by Cosmetical Project SRL (hereinafter, "Stai Bene Cosmetica"), with registered office at Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Sala Bolognese (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number: 03414421200. This document describes the management methods of the sites and services under the "STAIBENECOSMETICA.COM" domain in reference to the processing of personal data of visitors, users or registered users who consult it or who purchase online the products sold on the site, after registration.
The access and browsing of the Site are free, but the possibility of using some online services available on the Site is allowed only after user registration. The registration process consists of filling in an online form in which the user is required to indicate his personal data - some of which must be entered - for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the interested party subsequently will access all areas and services on the Site reserved for registered users.
The general information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as the acronym GDPR) "Regulations concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data" to all those who connect to the website of STAI BENE COSMETICA, by accessing the web services electronically. The information is provided for the specific Website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001, adopted by the European authorities for the protection of personal data to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. Regarding Directive 2009/136 / EC, which introduced new rules on cookies, see the specific informative Cookies Policy.
The type of data processed by STAI BENE COSMETICA concerns:
1) Navigation Data
2) Data provided voluntarily
1. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the computers that connect to the site. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data could be used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
2. The necessary data are those that are such, and adequately reported, during the purchase or registration procedure. Any refusal to communicate to STAI BENE COSMETICA some of the data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the collection: this refusal could, for example, make it impossible for STAI BENE COSMETICA to execute the purchase contract or to supply the others services available on the site, such as customer service support services.
PURPOSE OF USE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
Your personal data as described above and provided by you, are collected and used for the following purposes connected and instrumental to the activity of STAI BENE COSMETICA and therefore:
1. Purpose of use of online services and of pre and post-contractual assistance for the management of any contractual, administrative, technical or legal profile consequent to the commercial negotiation elapsed or in progress on the site;
2. Purposes strictly connected and / or necessary to the satisfaction of the requests made by the registered user or to the execution of the obligations covered by the contract concluded online;
3. Purposes related to obligations under laws, regulations and EU legislation, as well as provisions issued by authorities empowered by law or by supervisory and control bodies;
4. Aim of detecting the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services rendered and on the activity performed, carried out directly or through specialized companies;
5. market research, economic analysis and statistics in aggregate form;
6. sending for marketing purposes, commercial communications through different channels, both electronic and telematic (e-mail, sms, etc.) and traditional (paper mail, telephone, etc.);
7. sending for profiling purposes in order to improve the browsing experience on the site STAI BENE COSMETICA, of commercial proposals in line with the interests of the user. Profiling is carried out for example through the use of third-party cookies. In this regard, please refer to the Cookies Policy.
For the purposes referred to in points 1. and 2. the provision of your personal data is optional but necessary, as failure to supply does not allow us to issue access credentials, and to use such data, it is not required his consent; for the purposes referred to in point 3. your consent is not required, while for the purposes referred to in points 4., 5., 6. and 7., the provision of your data and your consent to their processing are optional , the latter can be released separately for each type of treatment as per the form reported at the bottom of the present; following any refusal or revocation of one or more of the aforementioned consents, STAI BENE COSMETICA will process your data only for the remaining non-denied purposes, together with the purposes indicated in the previous point 3.
METHOD OF USE AND STORAGE
For the purposes referred to in points 1. and 2. the provision of your personal data is optional but necessary, as failure to supply does not allow us to issue access credentials, and to use such data, it is not required his consent; for the purposes referred to in point 3. your consent is not required, while for the purposes referred to in points 4., 5., 6. and 7., the provision of your data and your consent to their processing are optional , the latter can be released separately for each type of treatment as per the form reported at the bottom of the present; following any refusal or revocation of one or more of the aforementioned consents, STAI BENE COSMETICA will process your data only for the remaining non-denied purposes, together with the purposes indicated in the previous point 3. The data provided by you is stored on our servers in compliance with GDPR request and security. In less probabile situation of security breach we will inform you in maximum 24 hour by e-mail about the security breach.
SCOPE OF DATA CIRCULATION
In the area attributable to the same Owner
The data may be used by STAI BENE COSMETICA personnel who have been assigned a specific role of manager or person in charge of processing and to whom adequate operating instructions have been given, as well as by third-party companies that perform instrumental activities on behalf of STAI BENE COSMETICA, the latter they act as external processors and under the management and control of STAI BENE COSMETICA.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD AND DIFFUSION
Given the international nature of the activities of STAI BENE COSMETICA, your data may be transmitted abroad and processed by subjects, however falling within the categories mentioned in point IV. above, located on the territory of the European Union and in non-EU countries for the performance of instrumental activities on behalf of STAI BENE COSMETICA; in this case, these entities act as data processors and the activity is subject to specific guarantees protecting personal data through the adoption of ad hoc contractual clauses.
Your personal data is not distributed to undetermined recipients.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of your personal data, the Owner informs you that the retention period of the aforementioned data does not exceed the duration necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data is collected and subsequently processed.
At the time of processing, you may exercise the following rights at any time:
• obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and, if so,
• know its content and origin,
• verify its accuracy, ask for the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data or the updating of old data, or
• obtain the limitation of the processing, where one of the hypotheses envisaged by article 18 GDPR occurs;
• request the deletion of data processed in violation of the law, or in the presence of one of the other conditions provided for by article 17, paragraph 1, lett. a), b), c), e) and f) GDPR
• oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment, or of opposing the treatment in the other cases provided for by article 21, paragraphs 2 and 3 and 22 GDPR;
• revoke at any time one's consent freely given to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
• to obtain the release of the personal data being processed in a format compatible with standard computer applications, to allow their transfer to other platforms of your choice, without hindering the direct transmission of the processed data to another Data Controller, where such transmission direct is technically feasible [cd right to data portability];
Requests relating to the exercise of the aforementioned rights must be addressed to the Owner:
If you wish to receive more information on how well you are handling your personal data, please send an e-mail to INFO@STAIBENECOSMETICA.COM.
Furthermore, to keep up to date with the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
We remind you that pursuant to art. 16 and 17 of the GDPR, the user will be able to exercise the right to cancel the Newsletter STAI BENE COSMETICA by clicking here; through this simple form the customer can report the immediate cancellation from the newsletter sending list.
In the event of failure or partial acknowledgment by the Owner of the aforementioned requests, he will be entitled to lodge a complaint or appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data under the terms and according to the procedures set forth in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR.