Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil obtained from fresh coconut pulp naturally rich in minerals, Vitamins including A, D, E and C and important medium-chain fatty acids (90%) and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Among the most active fatty acids we find: lauric (48.5%), myristic (18%), palmitic (8.5%), caprylic (7%) and oleic and linoleic (7%) .
Virgin Coconut Oil is an integral oil, also complete with the typical natural aroma of coconut and has nourishing, antibacterial, soothing, compacting and antioxidant properties. Thanks to its characteristics and its very high dermo-compatibility, it is not greasy, absorbs easily, purifies the skin, protecting against premature aging, flaking and drying, giving a silky, supple and soft skin and shiny, full-bodied and healthy hair.
In addition, Coconut Oil naturally contains an SPF ranging from 4 to 6. Thanks to the richness of its natural components and very high bioavailability, it is a valuable aid for general well-being.
What does he do
- Elasticizes and hydrates dry skin
- deep cleans the pores of the skin
- Helps to de-inflammation productive and acne-prone skin without occluding the pores
- calms eczema and itchiness on skin and flaky scalp
- excellent moisturizing mask for damaged hair with split ends
- very refreshing and soothing pre and after shave
- valid alkalizing treatment of the oral cavity (oil pulling)
- to prolong and intensify the tan (dark skin)
How I use it
Virgin coconut oil can be used as a raw material:
- in the preparations of nourishing and elasticizing anti-aging creams, make-up removers and face and eye cleansers
- in soothing, emollient and purifying skin creams
- in masks, clutches and hair fluids
- for lip balms
- for tanning and after-sun formulations
- in formulations for toothpaste in addition to essential oils and plant extracts
- in compositions, together with other oils, of soaps
Packaged in a 200 gr white PP jar
|Content Weight||Confezionato in barattolo bianco in PP da 200 gr|