SolidOlio® Pomegranate and Cinnamon- Zero Waste
SolidOlio® Pomegranate and Cinnamon with sweet and citrus notes, teases and envelops us at the same time.
Organic SolidOlio® Pomegranate and Cinnamon belongs to the Festive Soul.
Solid Oil® or Solidolio®: is an artisanal compact block, without water, belonging to Solid Cosmetics. It is a natural cosmetic product, obtained from the combination of natural Vitamin E and strictly organic raw materials, highly emollient, antioxidant and deeply moisturizing such as Argan Oil, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil and Jojoba Wax.
Free of paraffins, silicones, sulphates, parabens, irritating surfactants, Solidolio® is an ideal ally even for the most delicate skin.
How is Solidolio® used:
- After the bath / shower, on the warm and moist skin of the body
- On the face, hands and chapped lips
- After hair removal / shaving
- during pregnancy or growing up, it helps prevent stretch marks
- in case of very dry and flaking skin on hardened feet and heels
When to use Solidolio®:
- Every day, after a shower, on the face and body
- in case of intense wind / cold and sun
- when changing the diaper and after bathing, Solidolio® Bianco after changing the diaper, is the ideal emollient for the baby's irritated skin and protects it in a gentle way
- on the tips of the hair and on the beard
- before swimming in the sea or in the pool
Applied on dry skin, Solidolio® protects it from the irritating action of salt, chlorine and aggressive chemical agents (surfactants); suitable for very sensitive and dry skin.
Search for your ancestral melody in the Journey section in search of our olfactory message of Solidolio®, and discover the note that most belongs to your dreams, which makes your senses and your soul vibrate. The journey starts from here.
|Content Weight||100 gr|
|Ingredients||Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmonsdia Chinensis Butter*, Theobroma Cacao seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis seed Oil*, Tocopherol*, Fragrance Melograno ( Punica Granatum), Cannella (Cinnamomum verum), Prunus amygdalis var. amara|